[GTALUG] Testing from a "+" email address.

Giles Orr gilesorr+tlugmailman at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 18:56:34 UTC 2014

This can be handled in gmail:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/gmail/Jifa7JPNH_I

(Follow the first answer link).  Essentially you have to set up the
name+subaddress at gmail.com as another email address (even though, strictly
speaking, it's not), and then every time you email the list you have to
look for "From" (next to CC and BCC) and change to the appropriate
subaddress.  Kind of a PITA, but I guess it'll have to do as gmail only has
incoming email filters, not outgoing ones (that I can see).