Microsoft Calls

Russell Reiter rreiter91-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 27 12:17:01 UTC 2014

This is an interesting philosophical question. Is it possible for a
truth to be insulting?

I know Peter is not anti-social, so I know that the phone guy was
false in what he said. However does this mean what Peter said was
true.

On a balance of probabilities I'd say yes.

Sorry .... too much electioneering happening in Toronto these days. I
can't figure out which criminal outfit to vote for. Perhaps the one
that promises a digital chicken in every pot. A campaign based on; If
elected I promise I'll track down every Bash Operator From Hell.
First we go after the mime's.

%switching to decaff now

Russell