Please Subscribe to the New GTALUG Mailing List

Myles Braithwaite me-qIX3qoPyADtH8hdXm2+x1laTQe2KTcn/ at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 16 14:00:09 UTC 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 10:55 PM, John Moniz <john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> One of the two methods to subscribe is to send an email to
> talk-subscribe-kPTIhHHajqAdnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org, as per instructions. I sent an email on Sept 9
> but am not yet on the list. I will send another email but am wondering how
> long it takes to be accepted and placed on the list.

You have to conform your email address with the system so we know you
aren't a spammer. I have noticed in testing that on Gmail or Google
Apps email accounts that email may be sent to the spam (when
subscribing by email) or under the Promotions (when subscribing by the
HTML form).

If you still have problems I can manually subscribe you to the list.