interesting article about uneasiness with Ubuntu/Canonical

David Collier-Brown davec-b-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Mar 28 18:14:26 UTC 2014

"What we have here is a failure to communicate" (Cool Hand Luke)

More plausibly, it's a failure of collegiality, something that the
academic community works hard to retain, because of the very string
pressures to go the other way. Our communities can suffer the same
pressures.

--dave

davecb-0XdUWXLQalXR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org           |                      -- Mark Twain