FYI - EdX offering free online Introduction to Linux course

Molly Tournquist mollytournquist-ifvz4xmYPRU at public.gmane.org
Sat Mar 22 23:47:32 UTC 2014

Hey, I never called him or anyone here a paedophile, or greenwasher, or microsoft stooge, or even an admin of pentium-2 beowolf clusters,

But, holy fucking shit, freeboot and planetgeekycanada and cyberequalpoverty are gonna go RIAA on everyone!!!

Don't worry, these weasly charities(which according to you should not be expected to have anything to do with linux) seem to pop up and go-under so often, nothing actually stays around to remain slanderable. Or faultable. Since it didn't actually get defended instead of a bunch of "poor underappreciated ushnish" noise, it looks like it did go under.