Desperately seeking some YouTube expertise

William Witteman wwitteman-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 18 17:59:16 UTC 2014

Sometimes YouTube has a canonical user for a given login, but retains
the previous user account.  When I go to YouTube and click on my
username I see "Switch accounts", which lets me access the other,
previous persona associated with my browser (it reads my old cookie
and associates it with the "new" gmail account).

I use this to have a YouTube history filled with Caillou, Peppa Pig
and Lego game recordings, and a separate history for me, which
includes none of those things :-)

My usage is convenient now, but it is making the best of a terrible
situation that I resent the heck out of.

William