Eucalyptus key issue

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Mar 4 14:22:33 UTC 2014

Does anyone here have experience with Eucalyptus?

I have a private cloud, and, from my understanding, every time you
create an instance, it's generated with its own keypair (that you have
previously created) so the instance is secure.

My issue is not having a master key or some user who has access to all
instances as root or something, as, according to my setup, I'd need to
constantly run database updates from the CC to the instances. The
instances are independent, but I'd like to have the ability to have
root on them, too.

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Thanks.

Renata Rocha