Anyone still has coax ethernet cable?

John Moniz john.moniz-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Mon Jun 23 18:38:49 UTC 2014

I'm getting situations where I'm not seeing the original post, but see
replies (not sure if I am catching all replies but haven't noticed any
missing).

In this case, I didn't get Anthony's initial post, but received 5
replies, including the one reply from the original poster Anthony.

Anyone else noticing something similar?

John.