Fwd: What's Wrong With the List?

Walter Dnes waltdnes-SLHPyeZ9y/tg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Fri Jul 25 18:04:36 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 08:11:00AM -0400, Scott Sullivan wrote
> On 14-07-20 06:29 PM, James Knott wrote:
> >
> > It still seems to be (pardon the technical jargon) flakey.
>
> This is known. What is also know is that the operator of the mail server
> for the list has some overzealous anti-spam configurations.

  A long time ago I found that if you have spf in your personal domain,
this list will only accept email that exactly matches.  So if I wanted
to send from my backup dialup account, I had to include that in spf.
And if/when Teksavvy moves its outbound MTA's around, that causes
problems sending email to this list.