A colleague of mine is looking for a good sysadmin

David Collier-Brown davec-b-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Jul 17 15:16:54 UTC 2014

He's Ijaaz Ullah <iullah-dP7kVsLeQlozYkmqZtE9QwC/G2K4zDHf at public.gmane.org> at Nightingale MD and the
job is a Linux sysadmin. They're in Markham, near Sun's old office at
Buttonville Airport (Woodbine near Valleywood)

The platform is Linux, Apache, Jetty and PostgreSQL, nice and modern,
rather like what we have at my work at Virgin (World) Gaming.

The business is electronic medical records and everything that
accompanies them. That's a business area that is growing nicely these
days and that looks sound to me (I've followed the area since my
SSHA/ehealth days), so I can recommend it.

I've attached the classic long description below. Apologies for the
slightly markety language, I didn't write it (;-))

--dave

davecb-0XdUWXLQalXR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org           |                      -- Mark Twain