Hosting & DNS providers...

William Witteman wwitteman-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 30 18:03:08 UTC 2014

I would take two tacks to approach this question:

1. You are better off if your DNS is different from your registrar is
different from your host.  This gives you the opportunity to migrate
any one or two pieces of your DNS-driven infrastructure to other
providers is you have any difficulties.

2. Take a look at EasyDNS - they have a Toronto office, they are
principled and technically sound and they've been around forever.
I've had great experiences with them for 10+ years.

William