Make Web Not War: Astroturf?

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 30 12:24:23 UTC 2014

Under Terms and Conditions: ( I have boldfaced and colored red the critical
mass term )
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION.

Unless otherwise specified, the Services are for your personal and
non-commercial use. You may *not* modify, copy, distribute, transmit,
display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works
from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services
obtained from the Services.

Wow.. so THIS is their concept of openness :)