Gnucash 2.4 Small Business Accounting: Beginner's Guide:Amazon:Books

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 29 18:37:01 UTC 2014

gnucash does seem to be a timely topic.  Here at the House of Jonkman
my wife is handing back the bookkeeping sceptre (spectre?). So far
I've only managed to install gnucash, and haven't done any
configuration or data entry at all. I'm still trying to figure out how
to download bank statements to import into gnucash -- if I can't
manage that with gnucash then using a spreadsheet for manual data
entry is probably the better (easier) way.

- --Bob.