Gnucash 2.4 Small Business Accounting: Beginner's Guide:Amazon:Books

Alex Beamish talexb-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 29 01:03:19 UTC 2014

I have been using GnuCash for about four years, and I quite like it. Apart
from apparently mind-bendingly complicated manoeuvres necessary to do split
transactions (like when you get a cash advance when paying for groceries),
it works for me. (And my incomprehension regarding transaction splits may
have something to do with a learning disability -- who can tell.)

For me, the challenge is recording stuff that I've paid cash for -- if
there's no receipt, I don't remember all of the miscellaneous things I've
spent money on: paying cash for the TTC, paying for parking with a loose
toonie, buying some Tim's, and so forth.

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Beamish