Gnucash 2.4 Small Business Accounting: Beginner's Guide:Amazon:Books

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Jan 29 00:13:07 UTC 2014

Evening,

I have always meant to do a bit of personal book keeping but I have always
not followed through.  I mean, I would start and after a couple of weeks,
forget to keep recording my expenses/revenue.

So today I thought I could try again - new year resolution you may say.  I
thought it would be a good thing to invest time learning the software I
plan to use for two reasons :

- Make it less frustrating and hence likely to follow through

- Do a good job while at it.

So went online and googled for gnucash books. Looks like there is just one
book and Amazon recommendations isn't that great. Have you guys come across
something you enjoyed?  Or how did you guys learn gnucash? Just monkeying
around? Would be great if someone can share their experience.

Thanks in advance

William

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/1849513864/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1390953536&sr=8-3