recommend a small remote power box

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 28 23:16:01 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 05:08:17PM -0500, ted leslie wrote:

>   if this is to kick a locked machine, i have always used

No. It's to kick a cable modem. I'm suffering random bouts of high
latency. The modem has been replaced, but the problem persists. I have a
Rogers tech coming tomorrow, but my hopes are low.  Phone support is
keen to blame everything on me. One phone tech suggested that the power
bar was causing the problem. So the power box is my last resort.

--
Neil Watson
Linux/UNIX Consultant