A Helping Hand when I needed one !

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 23 23:52:01 UTC 2014

Dear All,

I am unable to find the appropriate words to properly express the immense
feeling of gratitude
and relief I am feeling right now. I experienced an emotional overload I
have not felt in long years a few hours ago.

I used to feel am just another positive person who 'cares'  but I was
suddenly made to clearly re-think and understand there are others out there
who do very much CARE!

I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful "family" showing their support
in such a magnificent way.  Since I am at loss for words, it might be best
to simply express my appreciation with a sincere and profound thank you.

And since you are all now quite confused and wondering has Aruna finally
lost his marbles, actually no am quitel sane and the reason for my state of
euphoria is that a very kind and generous gentlemen who wishes to remain
anonymous reached out to me off the list and contributed the amount of
$200.00 toward my computer fund. So I will soon have a new PC that will not
take 4 hours to compile a kernel.

I wish to state that without the said gentleman and his wife's support I
would still be pulling
my receding hair all out bit by bit due to kernel compiling stress :)

Today I will treasure forever. I am humbled and I am grateful. And I feel
special to be among you.

Thank you so very much !

Aruna ( The video Chat meeting starts in ten minutes )
<https://sites.google.com/site/arunahewapathirane/home/business-card/buisness-card.png?attredirects=0>