Multiple X ( Desktop ) Sessions in Ubuntu

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 23 18:53:32 UTC 2014

><snip>
>Oh, nice, MC for the desktop.
Yup :)

><snip>
>It (Unity) has some nifty features, like the ALT-key thing that searches an
>application's menus for you, but it entirely blacklisted itself from
consideration
>for my next distro when it started datamining searches after the LTS.

That's not all I get amazon ads I never asked for thrown at me, Firefox
wants to track me using Geo-location, and Google I recently noticed keep's
a log of all and any searches I make. All are easily resolved but Karmic
was 110% end user customizable, meaning if I wanted my desktop upside down
and sideways it allowed me to do exactly that. Unity has serious issues
when it comes to customization and to me that is a big no-no :)

<https://sites.google.com/site/arunahewapathirane/home/business-card/buisness-card.png?attredirects=0>