Multiple X ( Desktop ) Sessions in Ubuntu

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 23 18:23:31 UTC 2014

Gnome-do is currently stagnant code, depends on Mono and lots of other
things... On my Mint 16 I use Synapse (http://launchpad.net/synapse-project)
and it's very very good. It's one of the first packages I install on every
Ubuntu/Mint I create.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.