Does KDE really suck this much?

Matt Seburn mattseburn-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 21 16:12:52 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> I had ignored this thread until yesterday, when I found myself with
> three workspaces each with four terminal windows.
>
> I think I'm going to like terminator. Just installing guake now, and
> I'll see what it can do for me.

I was a longtime user of gnu screen, but discovered tmux 6 months ago or so
and haven't looked back.  I should check out terminator.  Does anyone know
what the key differences are between them?

With my current workspace setup (on KDE, if it matters), I have one
terminal window stickied to all of my desktops.  I separate my browser
windows by desktop, and have my terminal work separated into tmux
sessions.  Works great for me.