Apology (was: Women and TLUG - a personal rant)

Renata Rocha natzilla-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 17 13:58:18 UTC 2014

Thank you William, your apology means a lot! It's really great to see
people like you re-thinking their behaviour and up to stand up and
write a public apology recognizing that they did something wrong.

Considering you are a smart dude and open for self-improvement, I'd
recommend researching about gender equality.

Have an awesome day!

Renata Rocha
http://renata.org