Women and TLUG - a personal rant

John jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 16 20:02:16 UTC 2014

On 14-01-16 02:27 PM, Matt Seburn wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 1:44 PM, John Myshrall <jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
> <mailto:jmyshrall-v+ARZjKqHIj3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org>> wrote:
>
>     nice person
>

> Unfortunately "nice people" are also capable of harassment and
> bullying.  Being "nice" does not give you a free pass to get out of
> the consequences of your actions.

This is not about getting a free pass. Do you know for sure what he was
trying say and more importantly his intent ? Do you know him?
I think you should "reread" my message before you completely misquote
the context of my message.

I agree with you. I do not agree with what William wrote. Only he can
answer for that. There have been plenty of people that have said they
are shock which means they can't believe he said that. This meaning it
was wrong but also meaning it's not in his character. It was a bad joke
that went really wrong.

We have all said / wrote things we wish we hadn't.

Stop fishing

John