Women and TLUG - a personal rant

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 16 17:33:11 UTC 2014

No Renata, you are not the troll... I failed to state clearly that the bad
people and the trolls are the ones disregarding the rules of respect, that
ones that speak whatever they think without considering if they are
offensive. William and one Russian guy that i forgot the name was some
examples.

You are the one courageous enough to bring forth a issue that most people
knew but let out of discussion. If more people acted like you did, less
people would be inclined to leave because of the trolls. We would identify
those trolls before they had done enough damage to our list and made it
unappealing...

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.