Linux Kernel Network Subsystem Patching

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Jan 11 23:00:54 UTC 2014

>Based on those error messages you are missing a #include. As someone else
suggested, make sure you can build a working >kernel from source using
clean code before you start applying patches.

Thank you Kevin I will do so... actually it was a problem with git.
Correction, not a problem with git but my lack of familiarity with the
usage and syntax of git :-)))

> --
> Cheers!
>
> Kevin.
>
> http://www.ve3syb.ca/           |"Nerds make the shiny things that
> distract
> Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172      | the mouth-breathers, and that's why we're
>                                 | powerful!"
> #include <disclaimer/favourite> |             --Chris Hardwick

*Aruna Hewapathirane*
Consultant/Trainer
Phone : 647-709-9269
Website: <http://goog_1768911931>Open Source