All-in-one Colour Laser

Abby Bassie-Cripps maxcess-KK0ffGbhmjU at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 10 14:04:58 UTC 2014

We are using an HP colour laser model CP1518ni, it has been a cheaper choice per print page and very good quality.
Cartages cost range from 70 to 130 (per cartridge) but it has been worth it.
It also connects via our network and we have had no issues with our win xp, win 7&8, iMax, and all of our Linux versions.

Happy shopping