Calendar app -- which one?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Thu Jan 9 02:12:47 UTC 2014

> Why not continue with paper? There are advantages to paper, if you can
> withstand the peer pressure :-)
> --

For many years, I have used appointment books from the local Dollar Store.
I particularly liked the one with lambs on the cover. When at a meeting
like the Professional Engineers Ontario, and everyone pulled out their
iwhatevers and blackberries to schedule something, it amused me to pull
out the dollar store appointment book with the lambies.

But then that Dollar Store folded and I couldn't get an appointment book
in the right format. We'll see how KOrganizer works out. In any case,
there is a Dollarama opening soon in my neighbourhood near Danforth and
Pape, I may revert back to the paper version.

--
Peter Hiscocks
Syscomp Electronic Design Limited, Toronto