Calendar app -- which one?

phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org phiscock-g851W1bGYuGnS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Jan 7 03:43:03 UTC 2014

I'm just starting to use it under Linux Mint 16. The usual 'sudo apt-get'
routine seemed to work fine, although there was a lot of stuff that got
installed.

Entering an event seems to work:
Display 'Month', which shows the complete month in the right-hand pane.
Click on one of the days. Double left click on one of the days. The event
entry box pops up. Fill that out. Click OK. The event title appears in the
calendar in the day box.

To edit an event, double left click on it. The event box pops up, as before.

Originally, I couldn't get the 'New Event' button to work, but that seems
to be working now. I'm not clear what I did to enable it.

Peter