Calendar app -- which one?

Stewart C. Russell scruss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 6 19:53:50 UTC 2014

On 14-01-06 01:45 PM, Mel Wilson wrote:

> That's cute.  I've stumbled across pcal to make nice printable 1-month
> calendars.

It's been a while since I used it, but pcal and cal are supposed to use
the same basic config files. I used to use pcal to typeset a
departmental calendar, and had quite the baroque little rule set to make
sure everyone's requirements were met. Yes, even the Wiccans and Partick
Thistle fans were catered for …

I know several people who are fans of Remind -
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/products/remind . Personally, I use Google
Calendar because it's simple, but I am not too keen on the way that
Google uses personal data.

 Stewart