Calendar app -- which one?

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Jan 6 14:20:49 UTC 2014

Google Calendar is very good. I use it since launch, and is very useful. It
runs on all devices I have, and have lots of funcions beyond a simple
calendar. And is simple as a simple calendar.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.