Papers on hacking a typesetter

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Jan 5 02:56:08 UTC 2014

Flaming only works on flammable people, and that definitely is not my
case...

Back in topic, those guys sort of remind me of the DCSS-John, GeoHot,
Saurik and the ones from Iphone Dev Team, and other people hacking things
today. I wonder what Joe Condon, Brian Kernighan and Ken Thompson would be
able to do today, with Internet, Google, and all the tools we have today...
Those guys are incredible, and they did a lot to our world. It's hard to
imagine a world without Unix, C, and everything derived from that.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.