Papers on hacking a typesetter

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 3 17:35:06 UTC 2014

On 3 January 2014 11:05, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Mauro Souza wrote:
> > Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.
>
> Or more accurately absolute B.S..

It's possible I disagree with the politics (and possibly the religion) of
many people on this list.  But I'm not on the list to discuss those things:
we're all here to talk about Linux and related topics.  Mauro has never
pressed his religious beliefs on us - a single line of his sig is hardly
something to get worked up about.  Both of you have contributed a lot to
this list.  Let's try to keep my favourite mailing list classy, please?

--
Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org