Papers on hacking a typesetter

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Jan 3 16:01:41 UTC 2014

I was amused by the text, and by their log of errors too. The guys did the
unthinkable, making a better firmware to an undocumented device without
Google. And they write like they were mounting Lego bricks!

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.