Acer recovery partition

Randy Jonasz rjonasz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 18 22:32:42 UTC 2014

On 14-02-18 03:44 PM, Stewart C. Russell wrote:
> VirtualBox is great if you:
> * Add the host extensions, which give you host filesystem and exotic
> hardware access;
One problem I'm having with Virtual Box is allowing Windows to access
USB peripherals.  Ubuntu's Unity seems to capture the connection before
Windows has a chance.  e.g. When I insert a USB drive, the file manager
opens in Unity and nothing happens in Windows.  Any idea how to let
Windows access the drive?

Randy