Acer recovery partition

Randy Jonasz rjonasz-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 18 16:08:15 UTC 2014

On 14-02-18 11:01 AM, Tim Tisdall wrote:
> Are you talking about using the recovery partition or installation
> disk, or just during the regular usage of Windows?
I used the recovery partition to reset Windows to factory default before
upgrading to 8.1.  I then discovered my partitions had been moved around
without any warning.  Go figure.

> Unfortunately there's always something that requires me to go back to
> Windows so I keep it around just in case.
After I removed Windows, I got a company version of Windows 7 for
testing and put it in Virtual Box.  There Microsoft cannot screw up my
computer.

Randy