dual sim cell phones

William Muriithi william.muriithi-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Feb 18 15:47:52 UTC 2014

> I'm looking for a dual sim phone as I will be spending some time in the
states and would like my existing number to still work.

> Most of the dual sim phones are from china and apparently much of the
translation is not done. Some of them are allegedly not very good at
switching between sims.

Samsung has a dual SIM phone. Its a dumb phone, not smartphone in any way
but work well and its interface is purely English.

I don't know if they sell it in Canada though, its more popular in Africa
as people carry 3 or 4 phones to avoid calling between carriers. I mean its
cheaper to call within a carrier so a phone for every carrier seem to be
the norm.
> Anyone have any experience good or bad to share. Or possibly another way
to do this. For instance is it possible to forward SMS ?

And you pay long distance charges if your plan don't allow you to call US
without extra charge.

> Dave Cramer
William