cbc olympic video?

Matt Price moptop99-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Feb 12 14:44:45 UTC 2014

One more link -- if you strongly prefer Firefox, there are some
suggestions for getting DRM'ed flash content to work in FF here:

http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/114210/how-do-i-watch-protected-flash-videos-such-as-on-nbcolympics-com-using-linux

It involves installing HAL on your system, which I'm not willing to do
right now -- seems a pretty dirty solution.