Dumb Apache/LAMP question

ted leslie ted.leslie-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Feb 9 05:13:05 UTC 2014

gttp://foo.bar/[whatever_path}/  ?
above refers to a path not content, is this the issue? try to ref. a image
in the dir.

It sounds like a MVC issue , just relating it to what i do in asp.net on
Mono on linux. I assume php can be set up for MVC, and the path should
relate your controller, and like with asp.net (even on apache), it wouldn't
be the View of the file as per normal apache View (unless
the controller passes on it), it would be the View dictated by the
controller (and thus by the path).
If you are not doing MVC, then this isn't the issue.

-tl