Gnucash 2.4 Small Business Accounting: Beginner's Guide:Amazon:Books

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 6 19:17:42 UTC 2014

While we were discussing GnuCash here I whined on the KWLUG list about
wanting a presentation[1], and not only did they listen, people were
tripping over themselves to present. On Monday, 5 May 2014 KWLUG will
have two presenters showing off GnuCash, and one showing the
command-line program Ledger: http://kwlug.org/node/919

Come join us! It's worth the drive to KW...

- --Bob.

[1]
http://kwlug.org/pipermail/kwlug-disc_kwlug.org/2014-January/011510.html

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>          Phone: +1-519-669-0388