Android & Firefox

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Feb 6 16:28:59 UTC 2014

> <snip>
>
> >Aruna,
>
> >Thanks for your tip. Just a note. It doesn't work with firefox 27 yet. I'm
> >going to see if I can downgrade the firefox version I'm using.

Stephen, there is another add-on by Chris Pederick I use regularly called Web
Developer <http://chrispederick.com/work/web-developer/>, scroll down and
you will see the download links. It adds a bar at the top that has a option
called 'resize' and the last option in that is 'View responsive Layouts'
and this works well but am not certain it will override the android
settings which makes your Firefox think it's a mobile device. Give it a try
and if unsuccessful I guess then downgrade ?