mailing list problems WAS: Re:No systemd discussion?

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 18 14:52:59 UTC 2014

This is the second systemd thread message I've seen that is a response to
Peter (the first being Jamon's response, which started the thread for me).
I never received either message from Peter.  I have no idea why not, but I
have to hope that the move to the new mail server is coming soon and will
solve these problems.

Giles
http://www.gilesorr.com/
gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org