Helping out OLS

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 8 01:46:13 UTC 2014

In case anyone has been living under a rock and hasn't seen the
campaign going on to help out the ottawa linux symposium, it is here:
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ottawa-linux-symposium

I have certainly enjoyed it the couple of times I have managed to get to
go and really hope it manages to survive (and I would certainly hate to
see Andrew Hutton loose out a lot on it personally for having run such
a fun event over the years).

So if you ever went there and enjoyed it, it is worth considering.
I certainly did.

--
Len Sorensen