[Vote] When someone subscribes to the discussion list they will be automatically be subscribed to announce.

HeXiLeD hexiled-zKLM6c3ur6bR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 5 12:17:52 UTC 2014

Subscribing to 1 list and get on 2 mailing lists is something i have not
seen anywhere in all mailman lists around the internet that i have used
or heard about. Users should not be "forced" to subscribe by default.
On the long run there will be people complaining why are they getting 2
emails from the same place when they made one account only.

-1