when you build something foolproof...

Mauro Souza thoriumbr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Apr 28 12:45:24 UTC 2014

I always thought that PS2 was a very good connector, until someone I sold a
IBM PS2 keyboard to a girl, and she tried to screw it on the connector. She
called me later saying the keyboard was non functional, and I got it back
with a badly twisted connectors. I straightened them up and got to her home
to connect the keyboard and show her that the keyboard was working fine.
I never thought I could put "physical keyboard installer" on my
curriculum...

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.