Thanks for the feedback on Yahoo in Canada right now...

David Collier-Brown davec-b-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Apr 17 14:01:10 UTC 2014

... The next step is to figure out what to do about it.

I've been thinking of it as a DDoS attack on the lists, but a colleague
pointed out it's more like censorship of Yahoo victims, and that it's
likely to start a suit in the US.

At the invitation of ISOC* Canada, I've posted a review at
http://www.internetsociety.ca/have-you-been-affected-by-yahoo-mails-changes/

You comments and suggestions would be appreciated, here or over there!

--dave
[* The internet society, the parent body for IETF, the Internet
Engineering Task Force]

davecb-0XdUWXLQalXR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org           |                      -- Mark Twain