Software Freedom Day in Kitchner, Sat, 28 Sep 2013

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 26 02:29:15 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone! In case you don't already know, this Saturday we're
celebrating Software Freedom Day one week late at the Kwartzlab
Makerspace in Kitchener.

We've got presentations scheduled throughout the day, there will be an
installfest taking place, we'll have Q&A and discussions in the comfy
lounge, and at the end of the day we're streaming the keynote speech by
Richard Stallman from the GNU 30th Anniversary celebrations at MIT in
Cambridge, Massachusetts.

What: Software Freedom Day
When: Saturday, 28 September 2013 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Where: Kwartzlab Makerspace, 33 Kent Avenue, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Map:  http://osm.org/go/ZXnwY4DZc?m=&way=199095014
LoCo Event: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/ubuntu-ca/2497/detail
SFD Wiki: http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2013/Canada/Kitchener/Kwartzlab
Sing-a-long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kTfcfQ3uEo
IRC: #sfd or #kwartzlab channels on Freenode
Webchat:  http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=sfd,kwartzlab

Hope to see you there!

--Bob.