Interested in ereaders

Molly Tournquist mollytournquist-ifvz4xmYPRU at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 23 20:15:19 UTC 2013

Then how is your issue excluded by the topic? Rockbox as the prototypical remedy for an exagerated divide between ereaders and mp3 players was suggested right at the start.

If you wanted a device built made with read-out-books in mind, something with a fairly large unlit/monochrome LCD screen would be natural.

It still has some things that close modern alternatives(like sub 6 inch android tablets) are catching up on?

What I've heard is that text book usage is crippled by screen size, page jumping delays *and* lack of color.