History and implementation status of Opportunistic Encryption for IPsec

Bob Jonkman bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 18 00:25:06 UTC 2013

Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> sending a multipart message already violates the requested rules

PGP/MIME signed (or GnuPG/MIME ?) messages are also multipart messages.
 Surely signed messages are not against the rules?

But if they are I will re-configure to respect that rule.

--Bob.

Bob Jonkman <bjonkman-w5ExpX8uLjYAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org>          Phone: +1-519-669-0388
http://bob.jonkman.ca/blogs/    http://sn.jonkman.ca/bobjonkman/