[TLUG-ANNOUNCE]: GTALUG Meeting, Sept. 10 - Playing with the Beagle Bone Black

Giles Orr gilesorr-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 16 15:23:34 UTC 2013

On 16 September 2013 10:46, David Thornton <northdot9-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Was a great talk , but where's the follow up?
>
> I checked out http://www.gilesorr.com and could not find any notes on the
beagle board.

> And I can't find Daniel Armstrong's page. I possibly I fail at the
internet.

> Can we get a copy of the presentation posted somewhere?
>
> Thanks,
> david
>

> On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Scott Sullivan <scott-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>>
>> === Topic ===
>>
>> Playing with the Beagle Bone Black w/ Giles Orr and Daniel Armstrong
>>
>> === Description ===
>>
>> "Raspberry Pi, Arduino, OpenWRT on routers ... Happy days are here for
>> open source on little computers! Five years ago BeagleBoard.org
>> released its first hacker-friendly ARM-powered development board and
>> we will demonstrate some of the fun things we discovered exploring
>> their brand new BeagleBone Black - a $45 community-supported Linux
>> computer."

Below are the URLs we flashed up on the screen at the end of the
presentation.  Please note that neither is the actual presentation, they're
our notes as we were working with our various devices.  I'll try to look at
my actual presentation notes tonight and see if I can beat them into shape
for posting online.  Daniel may have further comments or a different URL to
his site: I'm not totally sure that's the best one.

http://www.gilesorr.com/code/mini/

http://www.circuidipity.com/categories/beaglebone/

--
Giles