dm-raid and resizing

Tyler Aviss tjaviss-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 15 02:24:33 UTC 2013

Nothing unusual in dmesg. I don't have anything else to show now as I
decided to try removing & recreating the md device (after rsyncing the
data). That worked fine and it now uses 1200MB.

So there doesn't seem to be any issues with the disk geometry etc, just
that mdadm doesn't do a "grow“ very nicely for whatever reason.