MythTV hardware list

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 11 18:57:49 UTC 2013

>From a legality standpoint, pulling torrents from eztv.it and such has some
"legal questions."

Folks employed by the famous media conglomerates would doubtless want to
use terms that would point our thoughts towards crimes characterized by
violent rape, murder and pillage.

>From a purely technical perspective, I like it a lot, as it has fewer
spinning hardware components that need to be coordinated.  And no need for
direct dependency on the good graces of the media conglomerates to not put
in the roadblocks that they clearly are keen to apply...